Thank You to Those Who Helped Mauger & Co., Inc. in Supporting the Pennsylvania Veterans Foundation!
The Mauger & Co., Inc. Family of Companies held the 6th Annual C.A. Mauger Memorial Golf Outing on June 10, 2019. The event was held at the beautiful Penn Oaks Club in West Chester, PA. In 2018, we raised $17,000 for the Pennsylvania Veterans Foundation. This year’s event will again, benefited the Pennsylvania Veterans Foundation, where $0.97 of every dollar donated goes to help a PA Veteran. We are pleased to announce that we were able to donate $18,000 as a result of this year’s event!
We cannot wait to see you all again next year, and we will all cross our fingers for sunshine in 2020!
The PVF received approval of its Articles of Incorporation from the Pennsylvania Department of State effective as of November 14, 2011. The PVF has also registered with the Bureau of Charitable Organizations of the Pennsylvania Department of State.The purposes for which the PVF was established are charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) including:
- To provide assistance and support for Pennsylvania veterans and their families,
- To make grants to other recognized charitable foundations and organizations and veterans’ service organizations to carry out the charitable purposes of the PVF.
- To make grants and to undertake charitable programs and projects to assist and support deserving Pennsylvania veterans and their families.
- To assist Pennsylvania veterans in need of shelter and the necessities of living.
- To provide aid, comfort, assistance, and support for Pennsylvania veterans, including veterans of war or armed conflict and peacetime veterans, and their families.
- To help ensure that Pennsylvania veterans and their dependents have access to accurate up-to-date information and assistance to qualify for federal, state, and local veterans benefits.
- To honor the rich history and heritage of Pennsylvania veterans and the contributions and sacrifices of veterans by providing public education and information.
- To solicit and receive grants, donations, gifts, and legacies from other foundations, charitable organizations, veterans’ service organizations, corporations, individuals and other entities to carry out the charitable purposes of the PVF.